Skip to main content

Secrets of Winning The Stock Market Game

Note : All the information here u will get is not mine , I Search on google and whatever I found suitable for knowledge ,I copy and past here .This is for my reference purpose only .

Very important note: The objective of this blog is to share knowledge and info about multibagger ideas/opportunities. Neither is this trading website nor an analyst website nor a Buy/Sell call website. For stock market success, always do your home work, own assessment and make your own decisions.



Disclaimer :: Please do not invest after view my selected share , as I am just learner of  share market ,I personally  do not hold any share , I personally  invest in Mutual fund under Direct plan . I Think this stock has potential to become 1 or 2 bagger . 
# Have some kind of sell discipline. The investors described in the book take different approaches to this, but all have a system for determining when to sell. One uses a ratio of intrinsic value -- an adjusted forward earnings estimate multiplied by a conservative market multiple -- relative to price. When a stock's price rises to the point where its intrinsic value to price ratio is below 1.25, he sells. Another simply sells when stocks fall 20% from their high.
# Keep an open mind: "Never adopt permanently any type of asset or any selection method. Try to stay flexible, open minded and skeptical. Long term top results are achieved only by changing from popular to unpopular the types of securities you favour and your methods of selection.
#Never follow the crowd: "If you buy the same securities as other people, you will have the same results as other people. It is impossible to produce superior performance unless you do something different from the majority. Buying when others are despondently selling and selling when others are greedily buying requires the greatest fortitude and pays the greatest reward."
4. Everything changes: "Bear markets have always been temporary. And so have bull markets."

5. Avoid the popular: "When any method for selecting stocks becomes popular, you will need to switch to unpopular methods."

6. Learn from your mistakes: "'This time is different' are among the most costly four words in market history."

7. Buy during times of pessimism: "Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism and die on euphoria. The time of maximum pessimism is the best time to buy, and the time of maximum optimism is the best time to sell."

8. Search worldwide: "To avoid having all your eggs in the wrong basket at the wrong time, you should diversify. When you search worldwide, you find more better bargains than when you monitor only one nation. You also benefit from more safety thanks to diversification."

9. Hunt for value and bargains: "Too many investors focus on outlook and trend. Therefore, more profit is made by focusing on value. In the stock market the only way to get a bargain is to buy what most investors are selling."

10. No-one knows everything: "An investor who has all of the answers doesn't even understand the questions."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intellect Design Arena Ltd

Note : All the information here u will get is not mine , I Search on google and whatever I found suitable for knowledge ,I copy and past here .This is for my reference purpose only . Very important note :   The objective of this blog is to share knowledge and info about multibagger ideas/opportunities. Neither is this trading website nor an analyst website nor a Buy/Sell call website. For stock market success, always do your home work, own assessment and make your own decisions. Disclaimer :: Please do not invest after view my selected share , as I am just learner of  share market ,I personally  do not hold any share , I personally  invest in Mutual fund under Direct plan . I Think this stock has potential to become 1 or 2 bagger .  Intellect Design Arena Ltd Sector : IT Software Products Link::  https://www.screener.in/company/INTELLECT/consolidated http://shareboss.in/Stocks/INTELLECT http://old.hdfcsec.com/Share-Market-Research/Research-Details/StockReports/3022

Welspun Corp Ltd

Note : All the information here you will get is not mine , I Search on google and whatever I found suitable for knowledge ,I just copy and past here .This is for my future reference purpose only . Very important note :   The objective of this blog is to share knowledge and info about multibagger ideas/opportunities. Neither is this trading website nor an analyst website nor a Buy/Sell call website. For stock market success, always do your home work, own assessment and make your own decisions. Disclaimer :: Please do not invest after view my selected share , as I am just learner of  share market ,I personally  do not hold any share .  I personally  invest in Mutual fund under Direct plan . I Think this stock has potential to become 1 or 2 bagger .  Welspun Corp Ltd   Sector : Construction & Engineering Date : 09/Oct/2017 Symbol :  WELCORP Links https://www.screener.in/company/WELCORP/consolidated http://shareboss.in/Stocks/WELCORP marketsmojo. finan

खेले बिना जीत नही,टिके बिना खेल नही | Stock market Basics for beginners ...